Business Systems Analyst - Legal & Sales (Salesforce)
As Business Systems Analyst, you will use your subject-matter expertise to implement and deliver complex sales and legal systems and provide the highest standards of systems support to our go-to-market teams. You will be collaborating with our legal and sales business users and multi-functional teams on a range of system initiatives. You will be the designated key person responsible for end-to-end lifecycle for these system initiatives covering: requirements analysis, design, configuration and testing; you will also have the opportunity to offer your recommendations to improve our go-to-market systems and other related business processes. This is a genuine chance to make a difference.
- Acting as process/functional guide, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Serve as the domain authority on legal/sales technologies with a deep understanding of the best practices related to the Sales and Legal workflows.
- Manage legal and sales systems projects end-to-end. Lead all (or portions of) the functional components of systems projects: developing requirements, crafting prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Manage our CPQ implementation.
- Be the system administrator for eDiscovery.
- Partner with business unit executives to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API architecture for legal systems.
- Partner with existing Business Systems Analysts to review and identify improvements to key business processes and determine systems and process improvements. This may include gathering requirements from business stakeholders, documenting design options for how the system may be changed, testing the system to ensure it is working, and managing the implementation of the release to production.
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to take on challenges and systems issues when they come up.
- Create system documentation such as business requirements documents, functional designs, test scripts, test plans, and training material.
- Deliver a high standard of end-user support, training, and administration of our Legal applications.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Leading UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- At least 3+ years handling and supporting go-to-market technology solution (e.g. Salesforce, Contract Life Cycle Management, eDiscovery).
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience in business analysis & process improvement at a hyper growth environment.
- Strong customer orientation and superb communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external development resources.
- Self-motivated, creative and adaptable with clearly analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CPQ and eDiscovery an advantage.
- Previous history supporting multiple complex systems implementations.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills along with the ability to effectively communicate across multi-functional teams, development resources and external vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complex tasks in a hyper-growth work environment.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a requirement.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Familiarity with using Slack would be a plus.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.