EMEA Partner Manager
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to manage and orchestrate the partnership with Systems Integrators. In this role the Manager will define the joint short and long term business goals and go to market plan with the SI’s around Slack practice building, enablement, market focus, manage a governance model through a QBR structure and align with all relevant stakeholders in a clearly defined “Go To Market” plan.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success stakeholders to drive joint account planning with particular focus on Slack adoption, Customer Success and partner sourced and influenced revenue. The Partner Manager will work with presales and post sales “Customer Success” to build a partner education plan in order to secure high quality in Pre Sales, delivery and post sales activities.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Recruit, onboard and manage the relationship with regional SI Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drives all aspects of the Slack practice including: business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Support joint sales pursuit activities, develop sufficient pipeline, and execute together to drive revenue
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
What you should have:
- 5+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and closing partnering arrangements which generated a high ROI for each party
- Able to bring definition to complex, not fully defined go-to-market approaches
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.