Program Coordinator, Slack for Good
Slack for Good is looking for a Program Coordinator to drive volunteering, assist in onboarding new employees and supporting our non-profit partnerships -- including the Next Chapter program. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Slack for Good.
Employee Volunteer Program Management
- Own and drive development of global volunteer program
- Collaborate with nonprofit partners to identify community needs and define opportunities for Slack employees to meaningfully give back through volunteerism in alignment with our Mission
- Identify and develop employee champions to lead events
- Track and report out on results; conduct analysis and draw insights to continually improve the program for employees and community partners.
- Manage event logistics and act as point of contact with partners and vendors.
Marketing, Program and Event Management
- Manage planning, budget, execution and promotion for all Slack for Good employee and community partner events at Slack for Good HQ.
- Follow up with global non-profit partners to ensure correct execution or projects and programs
- Onboard new employees and facilitate training around Slack for Good’s mission
- Partner with editorial team to create external facing content
- Passion for giving back and creating compelling and impactful employee experiences
- College graduate
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in the nonprofit or CSR space
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well with others, to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to get things done in a dynamic, resource scare environment with competing business priorities
- Comfort bridging nonprofit and tech industries to accomplish shared objectives
- Must be driven, a self-starter and a team player
- Must be perseverant and patient
- Must have a sense of humor
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.