Associate Field Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for a Field Marketing Associate to join the AMER Field Marketing team. This role is a new position and will be a key player in supporting this fast-growing team. You will work closely with the East and West Field Marketing Managers who manage the marketing promotions, campaigns and event planning for all North American Field Activities. You will coordinate a range of events including hosted and 3rd party trade shows. Additionally you will partner with marketing operations, marketing campaigns, and sales operations to establish and own processes and templates for team planning documents, promotional email campaigns, sfdc campaigns, and sfdc dashboards in an effort to increase the creation and measurement of sales pipeline.
- Coordinate 3rd party tradeshow logistics including booth design, vendor orders and management, and ancillary onsite events
- Partner with Field Marketing Managers to coordinate event logistics for Slack hosted-events including F&B, AV, and vendor communication
- Centrally manage a repository of Field Marketing templates, processes, and tracking documents
- Partner with the marketing and sales operations team to improve and iterate on an our evolving lead upload and follow-up process to ensure pipeline results
- Own the teams quarterly budget tracking, updates to our internal events calendar, and posting of public events to the Slack website
- Operational excellence in coordinating event programs across the country, often participating in multiple events consecutively
- 1-3 years experience in field marketing and/or events
- Experience in coordinating logistics for hosted events
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation tools in a marketing or events capacity
- Experience effectively coordinating tradeshow sponsorships including the coordination of many tasks- budget management, internal communications, and handling tight deadlines
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Travel up to 35% of the time
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.