Customer Experience Agent - Live Support
At Slack, Customer Experience is an essential part of our organization. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one by delivering speedy, high-quality, personable support.
As a Customer Experience Live Support Agent for Slack, your task is to make our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of Slack, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels. Your job is to ensure that Slack's customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us.
We take customer service seriously. This is not some mindless low-level job, but a position we consider essential to the team's success. We have a healthy roster of high profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication and we want to provide the best service we possibly can.
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Slack users via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Effectively resolve customer inquires in a considerate and timely manner.
- Document customer issues efficiently and concisely.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience doing live customer support by phone and/or chat and you know how to do it well. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not intimidated by the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You can work with us in our office in Toronto
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.