Senior Manager, Analyst Relations
Slack is looking for an experienced and passionate Analyst Relations expert to join and help scale our global analyst relations team. This is a great opportunity to work with Slack’s communications team to help shape our global story in a role with potential for growth. You'll be responsible for deepening relationships while driving strategic programs and initiatives with the industry analyst community. You will play a significant part in informing analysts about our product strategy, platform development, and business expansion.
- Tell the story of Slack’s vision, our business, and our product to industry analysts globally
- Manage analyst engagement including briefings, inquiries, strategy sessions, tours, events, etc.
- Develop comprehensive Analyst Relations plan in partnership with key internal stakeholders
- Share insights from relevant reports, research, and data to the larger organization
- Measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts
- 6-8 years of working in Analyst Relations, preferably within related categories
- Impeccable written communication and speaking skills; comfort speaking externally
- Thrives in relationship building with the ability to multitask in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Experience working with Gartner, Forrester, and other tech industry firms
- Enthusiasm for Slack, our vision, and our product
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.