Slack is looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Equity Administrator to be a key member in the accounting department. This member will assist in scaling Slack’s stock administration function as the Company grows globally. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner, great communicator, team player, detailed-oriented and resourceful.
- Use Carta equity management platform to oversee all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with Mobility team to manage process for mobile employees.
- Respond to questions from employees regarding equity grants and exercises
- Audit for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are in place
- Reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close
- Provide global training on our equity plans
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- CEP preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Stock Administration preferred
- Experience with processing equity transactions and managing the systems including system conversions.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, analytical abilities and project management skills
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, and accounting
- Strong/advanced knowledge of Excel
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.