Slack is looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Equity Administrator to be a key member in the accounting department. This member will assist in scaling Slack’s stock administration function as the Company grows globally. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner, great communicator, team player, detailed-oriented and resourceful.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Use Carta equity management platform to oversee all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with Mobility team to manage process for mobile employees.
- Respond to questions from employees regarding equity grants and exercises
- Audit for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are in place
- Reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close
- Provide global training on our equity plans
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
What you should have:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- CEP preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Stock Administration preferred
- Experience with processing equity transactions and managing the systems including system conversions.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, analytical abilities and project management skills
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, and accounting
- Strong/advanced knowledge of Excel
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.