Platform Marketing Summer 2019 Intern
Slack is seeking an MBA intern to join our platform marketing team for the summer of 2019. Slack is more than just a tech company – we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
And the Slack Platform is one of the company’s greatest competitive differentiators. With thousands of apps, partnerships with the biggest enterprise vendors in the world and 200K+ developers building on our platform each week, our Platform makes Slack a true collaboration hub for work.
As our Platform Marketing MBA Intern, you will play a pivotal role in driving healthy customer discovery, adoption and usage of apps. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same. Working within our diverse, experienced platform marketing team, you will help build the foundation for our growing team. As a smart and fearless problem solver, you will bring new marketing and acquisition channels online, improve enablement materials, and dive into data around the behavior of our customers.
During your internship you will gain critical insight into the inner workings of a rapidly growing organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth.
- Build out internal education around how Platform lends value to Slack customers of all sizes, types and maturity levels. Help ensure the Platform narrative is presented clearly and compellingly in materials across the company, from enterprise marketing, to Sales, Editorial and beyond
- Dig into data around the customer app adoption and usage funnel, identify areas of opportunity, and share your learnings with stakeholders across different functions
- Run experiments to optimize our existing platform marketing channels
- Help build strategies to successfully launch and drive adoption for Platform product releases. Execute tactics informed by data that get people talking and drive adoption beyond launch day
- Eager to run fast with a tight-knit team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill and attention to detail
- Experience developing and growing marketing channels
- Able to synthesize data and qualitative feedback to create informed marketing strategies
- Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program, graduating December 2019 or later
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.