Recruiter, EMEA Sales
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we view hiring as a team effort. In Recruiting, we partner closely with our hiring managers and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process. The People team in EMEA are currently a team of 6 - soon to be 8 with this Sales Recruiter and a People Operations Coordinator. This small but mighty team support the EMEA HQ in Dublin, our London office and our offices in Paris and Munich (opening soon).
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience hiring top sales talent; Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, sales leadership roles, etc.
- Have a strong track record of engaging with and recruiting passive sales talent
- Have partnered closely with Sales Leadership to deeply understand their teams, to build and execute a hiring strategy that delivers on their needs
- Enjoy building and implementing strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Strive to ensure an amazing experience for everyone concerned in growing our company - candidates, hiring managers, cross-functional partners
- Can creatively design, support and lead events to attract talent and drive employment branding efforts
- Full cycle in-house recruiting experience including sourcing and closing candidates
- You have thrived in small but highly effective teams and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices and always ensure outstanding candidate experience
- Comfortable with talking through metrics and funnel statistics, while posing possible solutions and efficiencies
- Organised in your workflow ensuring data integrity in systems, tools, processes
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse here!)
- You can jump into situations with few guardrails, are curious about how things work and when things break you are eager and able to help fix them
- BA/BS Degree required or some level of relevant training
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- You have experience working with teams located in multiple countries
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones, because sometimes it’s both!
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.