Account Executive, Mid Market, UKI
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team and focus on our Mid Market customers across the UK & Ireland. This segment represents a huge opportunity for Slack and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most effectively. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to new prospects
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Slack buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you should have
- 3+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role within a SaaS company
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.