Product Manager, Productivity and Integrations
Slack makes people more productive at work by integrating with the existing productivity applications they use today, including their documents and files, meetings, calls, tasks, and more. These are some of the most popular apps on Slack’s platform, and people use them every single day. Slack is seeking a Product Manager to guide the design, development, and strategy for how Slack integrates with other companies’ productivity applications.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, creative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Developing a product strategy and feature roadmap for Slack’s integrations with productivity software - what do these apps look like, how do they fit into the overall Slack experience, and how do we work with productivity software companies to get there?
- You will build and ship apps on Slack’s platform that allow users to integrate the productivity software they use every single day with Slack.
- You will build fundamentals that enable and grow the ecosystem of apps that connect Slack to productivity applications, together with our partner-facing teams.
- In tandem with engineering leadership, develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable launch of new apps that our customers understand and derive value from
- Drive execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with customers
- Prioritize and design features for a variety of personas, from casual and non-technical Slack users, to Slack power users, to Slack administrators at large companies.
What you should have
- You have product management experience building products that people love to use, from user experience to integrations with partners
- You have B2B product management experience, preferably some including business productivity applications or enterprise software or building great user experiences through partnerships between companies
- Real passion for Slack and the problems we are solving
- Desire to understand end user customers, administrators, and developers
- Ability to manage complex internal and external stakeholders and find creative solutions
- Track record of working with engineering and design teams; people want to work with you again
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.