Sales Operations Manager, Data Quality Lead
Slack is looking for an experienced, analytical, and detail-oriented Data Quality Lead to own and oversee the company’s global Salesforce data integrity. Strong execution is critical in this role given Slack’s ability to carve equitable territories and to effectively prioritize outbound prospecting hinges of the accuracy of Salesforce data. You will be expected to perform as both an individual contributor as well as manage a group of data quality analysts. You will work cross-functionality with other teams, including Sales, Field Operations, Business Systems, and Analytics. Successful candidates will be able to navigate a fast-moving results-focused environment and be able to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines without compromising quality or efficiency.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Define what data quality excellence looks like; develop and document a roadmap and playbook for how to achieve and maintain it
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party data vendors; identify the best partner for each global region; leverage technology together with manual verification to maximizing pacing and efficiency
- Take pride in your work, obsess about measuring results using quantitative metrics, sweat the small stuff, and be accountable
- Keep a “customer service” mindset, set fast but achievable SLAs, maintain transparent and effective two-way communication with business partners
- Understand how your role fits into the bigger picture and proactively anticipate and address business needs
What you should have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- SQL knowledge and prior management experience strongly preferred
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.