Sales Operations Manager, Data Quality Lead
Slack is looking for an experienced, analytical, and detail-oriented Data Quality Lead to own and oversee the company’s global Salesforce data integrity. Strong execution is critical in this role given Slack’s ability to carve equitable territories and to effectively prioritize outbound prospecting hinges of the accuracy of Salesforce data. You will be expected to perform as both an individual contributor as well as manage a group of data quality analysts. You will work cross-functionality with other teams, including Sales, Field Operations, Business Systems, and Analytics. Successful candidates will be able to navigate a fast-moving results-focused environment and be able to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines without compromising quality or efficiency.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Define what data quality excellence looks like; develop and document a roadmap and playbook for how to achieve and maintain it
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party data vendors; identify the best partner for each global region; leverage technology together with manual verification to maximizing pacing and efficiency
- Take pride in your work, obsess about measuring results using quantitative metrics, sweat the small stuff, and be accountable
- Keep a “customer service” mindset, set fast but achievable SLAs, maintain transparent and effective two-way communication with business partners
- Understand how your role fits into the bigger picture and proactively anticipate and address business needs
What you should have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- SQL knowledge and prior management experience strongly preferred
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.