Sr. Program Manager, Customer Acquisition
Slack is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to drive technical projects for Slack’s Customer Acquisition team.
In this role, you will partner with product, design, and engineering teams to drive program execution. You understand the benefits of moving quickly and can champion program management processes and methods across the team. The recent redesign of slack.com is a stellar example of the kind of work you’ll be tackling every day. Our home on the web is important to us; our mission is to make our customers’ working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
As Slack grows, it is critical that we develop repeatable, scalable methods that help the team deliver projects on time and to scope; you’ll help define what that means for the Customer Acquisition team. You have experience collecting product and business requirements for complex and multi-functional projects, and are curious to deepen your knowledge and learn standard methodologies to drive team-wide improvements. You thrive when running multiple, highly-detailed programs in a dynamic environment, and know how to make in-flight corrections when things don’t go according to plan.
In short, there is someone on Customer Acquisition that cares the most about successful program execution - and that person is you!
What you will be doing (Responsibilities)
- Identify and drive technical and process improvements across multiple teams and functions, leading the execution of programs and projects
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, launch, and post-launch phases
- Plan and execute high value cross-team and group-wide meetings
- Build and maintain timelines, role & responsibility matrices, project plans and trackers, and communication artifacts to ensure everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information. Rinse and repeat.
- Identify, monitor and lead organizational and program changes via communication standard methodologies
What you should have (Qualifications)
- Minimum of 5 years experience of Program Management or similar function
- Experience leading planning, resource management, project lifecycles, and workflows in a dynamic product or engineering organization
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.