Customer Success Partner Lead
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, accept it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
As a critical member of the Customer Success Go-to-Market (GTM) team you are responsible for providing operational and enablement support to new Slack Partners and System Integrators (SIs). You will support day-to-day alignment for Partner aligned engagements. You will also work collaboratively with key teams across Slack including and critically with our business development and Alliances team.
This position has a significant impact on the experience of our Partner ecosystem with Slack and is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a dynamic environment.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- You meaningfully engage with Slack's alliances team, account teams, success specialists and our Partner/ SI ecosystem to deliver successful customer outcomes
- You engage regularly with key Partners to monitor the Partner customer success process, new requirements and future goals
- You provide regular updates to Customer Success and Alliances management team on the status of each Partner’s enablement plan and document the achievements against agreed business milestones
- You work closely with cross-functional teams to support enablement activities and methods for identified Partners
- You responsibly focus on workflows between pre-sales contracting, Partner resourcing/delivery team, and Customer Success teammates to kick-off and customer focused activities
- You find impactful ways of growing our Partner Ecosystem’s capability and their ability to drive customer success
- You assess our Partner’s focus areas and key success criteria through joint business plans and regular quarterly reviews
- You identify any gaps or opportunities for our Partner teams and share feedback with Partner recruitment and our Alliances team where required
- You help drive customer references and case studies where our Partners are actively engaged
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of relevant Partner management and Customer Success experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- You have developed excellent consultative, communication, and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Your experience has been in an enterprise solution sales and Partner Management environment and you have collaborated with Partners, Business Development teams
- You are a highly motivated, dedicated, phenomenal teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer dedication, loyalty and adoption
- You have an operational focus, and know how to execute key cross-functional engagements and projects
- You have a successful track record of highly-professional customer service adept to a dynamic, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.