Content Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for a strategic Content Marketer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing innovative content campaigns from the ground up as well as creating scalable strategies for those campaigns to support sales, growth and product marketing. Your work exhibits a strong sense of craftsmanship and an almost perfectionist attention to detail. Your strong communication and collaboration skills allow you to work effectively and closely with a highly talented team of marketers and designers. In all, your approach to B2B marketing is relatable, creative, and human.
- Scope and define multifaceted content marketing projects from beginning to end with a strategic vision for the customer value these projects can deliver.
- Develop content that is as unique and approachable as Slack is as a product. We are eager to hear from marketers who have innovated beyond the standard content marketing playbook.
- Turn that content into a living portfolio of high-impact, highly cross-functional campaigns that demonstrate clear and compelling results across a variety of channels. Your work should generate qualified leads and greater engagement with Slack’s promise.
- Work with cross-functional practitioners (product managers, social media managers, email marketers and more) to test and optimize content campaigns.
- Help implement smart and sustainable SEO strategies that differentiate Slack from competitors.
- Be customer obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message.
- 4-7 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, bylined articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and more.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and engineering.
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset with a passion for the art and science of content marketing.
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects that showcase your critical thinking skills, your independence and confidence.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.