Senior Program Manager - Enterprise Marketing and Go-to-Market
At Slack, Program Managers work across the company, leading programs and projects that drive our growth. On the Go-to-Market Program Management team, you will focus on the tools and processes we need to successfully execute strategic initiatives across the Sales and Marketing organizations in the US and internationally.
Your role will include engaging with functional leaders to understand how they work best -- and how Program Management can best support their work to achieve their strategic goals. You will define innovative, sustainable processes that will help us scale our work, drive efficiency, and lead to a more enjoyable work experience for your colleagues.
Working within our diverse, experienced team of Program Managers, you will partner with Sales and Marketing to:
- Research and discover how to solve business needs and build new organization capabilities
- Partner with our Business Systems and Marketing Operations teams to implement new tools and applications
- Partner with our sales and marketing organizations to define the ideal processes to get work done, partnering within enterprise marketing (e.g., events and business marketing) and content and design to execute on programs
- Develop portfolio roadmaps and ruthlessly prioritize work to achieve the best outcomes for Slack
- Continuously refine the best ways to deliver projects at Slack
What you should have:
- Strong organizational skills and be deadline driven
- Passion for living in the weeds while being focused on the bigger picture strategic goals
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of a company
- Exceedingly strong communication skills (both written and verbal), with a passion for distilling complex ideas in easy to understand ways
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement
- Empathy for business partners and the drive to help them achieve their goals
- Commitment to learning from others that equals a passion for sharing what you’ve learned
- A love for ambiguity
Ideally you'll also have:
- Familiarity with project and program management methodologies and tools (e.g., Smartsheet) and ideally leveraging Slack to drive program progress.
- Experience working with software tools and processes within a Marketing or Sales organization (ideally Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other related tools)
- Prior experience that demonstrates your abilities as a Program Manager or consultant supporting Enterprise marketing efforts
- Passion for delivering on Slack’s mission within the company
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.