Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
At Slack, we are making work simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Slack’s enterprise offerings include Enterprise Grid, which powers team collaboration in the largest, most complex organizations.
Are you excited to articulate the value of your products to a discerning enterprise audience? Do you love partnering cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer success to develop go-to-market plans? Are you ready to take Slack’s success in the enterprise to the next level? We are hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to do just that!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we are eager to meet people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you.
What you will be doing
- Be a subject matter guide about enterprise customers and specifically the IT audience, the buyer’s journey and multi-month sales cycle, and about Slack’s enterprise products
- Develop highly differentiated messaging, craft go-to-market strategy and execute cross-functional launches to drive awareness, purchase and adoption of new product offerings and Grid features
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams, and own development of collateral including product data sheets, website, sales training and full-funnel demand generation content
- Partner with the Enterprise Grid product management team, research, competitive intelligence and analyst relations to evaluate the team collaboration landscape, educate the broader team, and influence product roadmap, packaging and pricing
- Own prioritizing and rolling out foundational product marketing processes
- Represent Slack at customer meetings, industry conferences and Slack-hosted events
What you should have
- 8+ years of enterprise company experience, with 4+ years in product marketing preferably at an enterprise SaaS company or working with IT audiences
- Previous experience with communicating clear and compelling messaging, delivering engaging presentations and crafting strong content (content examples will be requested)
- Tolerance for ambiguity, ability to be dedicated in a dynamic environment, maturity to prioritize and understand where to introduce new processes without slowing things down
- Ability to mentor early career colleagues and lead project teams
- MBA preferred, but not required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.