Customer Experience Agent (Spanish)
At Slack, our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Our Customer Experience team lives this every day, by providing delightful experiences to our customers. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers experience using Slack a pleasant and productive one.
As a Customer Experience Agent, you will be responsible for making our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of Slack, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users, by communicating with them over email. Your job is to ensure that Slack's customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Slack’s success. Taking this job is an opportunity to do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same. Interested in joining us?
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Slack users in Spanish via email
- Document customer issues efficiently and concisely
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document customer issues for the engineering teams
- Assist the product development and QA teams by testing new features and surfacing customer feedback
- Master specialized product areas
- You are fully fluent in Spanish and English
- You are a strong, confident communicator with exacting writing skills in Spanish and English
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support
- You have prior experience working with customers and know how to do it well
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator
- You can work out of our office in beautiful Denver, Colorado
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.