Partner Manager, Systems Integrator Alliances
Partner Manager, Systems Integrators Alliances
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to localize, implement and scale the Slack SI partner program in Japan. In this role you will recruit, onboard and enable SI partners to deliver services to Slack customers to ensure they are getting the most value from their investment in Slack.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success stakeholders to drive joint account planning with particular focus on Slack adoption, Customer Success and
partner sourced and influenced revenue.
- Work with sales, customer success and Slack services to define the local market needs and develop a SI partner strategy for the Japanese market.
- Recruit, onboard and manage regional SI Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drives all aspects of the Slack practice including: business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Develop and execute capacity plans to ensure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Support joint sales pursuit activities, develop sufficient pipeline, and execute together to drive revenue
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- 5+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and recruiting SI partners that generated a high ROI for each party.
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined.
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”.
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Excellent and credible presentation skills.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.