Order Management Lead
Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a key role in Slack’s Order-to-Cash process. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that orders are accurately processed in a timely manner by the Order Management team. In this role, you will interact externally with customers and internally with the Sales team, Business Ops, Legal and the Systems team.
Ideally, you are process driven and detail-oriented, yet care about continuous improvement and are always striving to make things better. As one of the early members of our Denver office, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the success and growth of the company.
Sound interesting? Come work at Slack, we’re nice!
- Ensure orders are processed timely in accordance with executed contracts
- Generate timely and accurate billing
- Own Order Management process documentation
- Understand billing system limitations and help Sales and customer structure billing that meets customer needs and adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines
- Resolve billing issues and customers’ queries timely
- Generate timely and accurate monthly billing
- Effectively lead, coach, and develop team members, while maintaining Slack’s strong culture and values
You should have:
- Excellent verbal, and written skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional and courteous correspondence with all levels of customer and company personnel
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Workday Financials preferred
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.