Senior Group Manager, Demand Generation
Slack is looking to hire a leader to build and scale our Demand Generation team. You will be responsible for leading programs to meet company growth goals, with emphasis on lead generation and pipeline creation.
In this role, you will balance a courteous attitude toward customer experience and data focused approach. Your top-notch communication and organizational skills enable you to work closely with our cross-functional teams to scale our Demand Generation initiatives and deliver against company metrics. As the leader, you will build a best-in-class program that is unique to Slack and embodies empathy, courtesy, and craftsmanship (a few of our company values!)
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
Strategy and goal-setting
- Build an integrated demand generation strategy to drive pipeline for our sales organization
- Define metrics for campaigns and specific channels; craft a plan focused on core audiences with the goal of creating pipeline
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to plan and adjust quarterly priorities and goals
- Share and execute an informed vision for how to build and implement a demand generation waterfall
- Manage performance through critical metrics, including cost per qualified lead
Team management and operations
- Opportunity to build and develop a growing team of demand generation and digital marketing experts
- Oversee and optimize the marketing demand generation budget
- Lead current demand gen tech stack with eye for what’s best-of-breed
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing, business systems, marketing operations, and web teams to bring campaigns to life
- Utilize marketing programs, including events and online marketing, to grow campaign footprints
What you should have
- 10-15 years of digital demand generation experience, preferably in the SaaS space
- You are analytical and data minded, while also holding an eye for craftsmanship
- You have demonstrated experience growing a team and process from the ground-up at a SaaS organization
- You have hands-on experience working with demand generation tools, including marketing automation and lead scoring software
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.