Learning Consultant – Mid-Market and Sales Development, Sales Enablement
Imagine providing the knowledge, coaching, tools and inspiration to forever change the career trajectory of hundreds of sales professionals at Slack and elevate the sales profession. Do you have passion for ensuring that people have the right skills to excel in their job and the support they need to reach their career potential?
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and successful sales learning & development professional that has passion for helping others succeed and the desire to develop their own skills to create high-impact sales enablement solutions for the Mid-Market and Sales Development segments of our Global Sales Organization at Slack.
Leveraging learning technology to measure and action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, operations, and marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact.
What you will be doing
- Partner with Sales Leadership to vet and drive the Sales Enablement strategy for our Mid-Market and Sales Development teams
- Partner with Mid-Market and Sales Development Management and top performing Account Executives to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against Mid-Market and Sales Development priorities and plans.
- Program Manage cross-functional efforts, when required, to effectively execute against defined plans.
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools) to improve upon the way we sell into various markets.
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle from inception to delivery
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of training initiatives
- Measure the impact of Sales Enablement solutions and pivot (or continue) based on results
- 1-3+ years of experience driving sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- 3-4+ years enterprise sales experience
What you should have
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level sales managers
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in Slack
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and Knowledge management tools (Guru) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
The Learning Consultant will report to the Global Head of Sales Enablement
Ability to travel (~15%)
San Francisco, New York, Denver
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.