Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
Slack is hiring a Sr. Manager to lead our Marketing Operations function. As the Marketing Operations lead, you will deliver scalable multi-channel campaigns that generate impactful results. In this highly visible role, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing business.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Build and lead a global Marketing Operations team
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop best-in-class campaign strategy and execution that supports Marketing’s performance goals
- Partner with marketers to assist in building and running campaigns (email nurtures, events, webinars, demand gen, client communication, etc.)
- Leveraging processes and tools, manage and grow the Marketing database, including tracking, integrity, enrichment, build out, and targeting/segmentation approach
- Own the marketing technology stack. Partner with IT to identify, implement, run, and enable marketers with tools & technology
- Optimize lead scoring methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales
What you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience leading and building out a global team
- Deep understanding of marketing technology - Marketing Cloud, SFDC, marketing automation, CMS, ABM, email tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing environment
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.