Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
At Slack, we are making work simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Slack’s enterprise offerings include Enterprise Grid, which powers team collaboration in the largest, most complex organizations.
Are you excited to articulate the value of your products to a discerning enterprise audience? Do you love partnering cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer success to develop go-to-market plans? Are you ready to take Slack’s success in the enterprise to the next level? We are hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to do just that!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we are eager to meet people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you.
What you will be doing
- Be a subject matter guide about enterprise customers and specifically the IT audience, the buyer’s journey and multi-month sales cycle, and about Slack’s enterprise products
- Develop highly differentiated messaging, craft go-to-market strategy and execute cross-functional launches to drive awareness, purchase and adoption of new product offerings and Grid features
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams, and own development of collateral including product data sheets, website, sales training and full-funnel demand generation content
- Partner with the Enterprise Grid product management team, research, competitive intelligence and analyst relations to evaluate the team collaboration landscape, educate the broader team, and influence product roadmap, packaging and pricing
- Own prioritizing and rolling out foundational product marketing processes
- Represent Slack at customer meetings, industry conferences and Slack-hosted events
What you should have
- 8+ years of enterprise company experience, with 4+ years in product marketing preferably at an enterprise SaaS company or working with IT audiences
- Previous experience with communicating clear and compelling messaging, delivering engaging presentations and crafting strong content (content examples will be requested)
- Tolerance for ambiguity, ability to be dedicated in a dynamic environment, maturity to prioritize and understand where to introduce new processes without slowing things down
- Ability to mentor early career colleagues and lead project teams
- MBA preferred, but not required
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.