Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Our Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral partner for maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), the daily operations of our interview schedules and calendar, and being the face of Recruiting at Slack. Candidate experience will be your mantra. You really will be the hub of our recruiting operations and will be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through Slack's recruiting path. You possess excellent communication skills. You have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice while being able to think proactively. And most importantly, you enjoy the challenge of building a great team of talented individuals while helping to scale a world class organization.
What you will be doing
- Schedule onsite interview panels, including pre and post team sync ups
- Prepare interview packets and materials
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interview process, ensuring a high touch experience
- Set up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment
- Arrange candidate travel accommodations and coordinate reimbursement with AP team
- Review and manage new hire offer documents
What you should have
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with little guidance
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player but can also work well independently
- High attention to process and a passion for process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience with ATS applications, ideally Greenhouse
- Heavy scheduling within Google Calendar
- Familiarity with Slack
- You can draw from your experience working at various start ups
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.