Manager, Corporate Recruiting
Slack is looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead efforts in growing our Global Business and Operations Teams. As our Corporate Recruiting Manager, you will play a pivotal role in finding the people who are crucial to our success. You will define and drive the strategic direction of Slack’s Corporate Recruiting Efforts as we grow rapidly to meet the demands of our rapidly growing user base, worldwide. You will use your experience in full-cycle recruiting to lead, mentor, and grow a team in our recruiting organization. We are looking for people who have deep experience in creating and leading a scaled global talent program.
What you will be doing
- You will be building, and leading a collaborative corporate recruiting team that can meet the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing worldwide technology company
- You'll develop an automated and scalable recruiting strategy
- Mentor, guide, and grow the careers of all members of the Corporate Recruiting team
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- Craft and execute creative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- You will act as a key business partner to members of the organization to improve processes for recruiting
- Actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within your business area
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, and consult on talent solutions
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation trends
What you should have
- You should be passionate about Slack and able to speak to our industry
- You have 8 or more years of recruiting experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing technology organizations
- You have at least 4 years of demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, and leading a team of recruiting professionals; have worked closely with sourcers, recruiters and coordinators
- Experience with both ‘hands on” recruiting as well as management
- Consistent track record with sourcing, recruiting, and closing exceptional talent (especially passive candidates)
- Possess strong program management skills and have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing global talent sourcing campaigns & initiatives. Getting things done!
- Patient, communicative, and detail oriented with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Comfortable partnering with senior leadership and management teams on hiring initiatives
- Ability to work with, and influence, a diverse swath of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) & tailor communication based on the audience
- Great teammate; ability to multi-task, pitch in with other recruiting team members when they need help, and navigate through change - all while staying focused to get critical items resolved
- Self-motivated and assertive - ability to seek answers and drive solution
- Broad understanding of general HR requirements
- Extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through in an interrupt-driven environment
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally including Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter and of course, Slack!)
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.