Customer Success Partner / Systems Integrator Lead
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, accept it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
As a critical member of the Customer Success Go-to-Market (GTM) team you are responsible for providing operational and program management support to new Slack Partners and System Integrators (SIs). You will also support day-to-day alignment for Partner/ SI aligned engagements. You will work collaboratively with key cross-functional teams across Slack including and critically with our business development and Alliances team.
This position has a significant impact on the experience of our Partner / SI ecosystem with Slack and is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a dynamic environment.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- You meaningfully engage with Slack's alliances team, account teams, success specialists and our Partner/ SI ecosystem to deliver successful customer outcomes
- You engage regularly with key Partners / SIs to monitor the Partner customer success process, new requirements and future goals
- You provide regular updates to Customer Success and Alliances management team on the status of each Partner’s / SIs enablement plan and document the achievements against agreed business milestones
- You work closely with cross-functional teams to support cross functional program and activities for identified Partners / SIs
- You responsibly focus on workflows between pre-sales contracting, Partner/SI resourcing/delivery team, and Customer Success teammates to kick-off and customer focused activities
- You find impactful ways of growing our Partner /SI Ecosystem’s capability and their ability to drive customer success
- You assess our Partner’s / SI focus areas and key success criteria through joint business plans and regular quarterly reviews
- You identify any gaps or opportunities for our Partner / SI teams and share feedback with Partner recruitment and our Alliances team where required
- You help drive customer references and case studies where our Partners are actively engaged
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of relevant Partner / SI management and Customer Success experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- You have developed excellent consultative, communication, and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Your experience has been in an enterprise solution sales and Partner Management environment and you have collaborated with Partners, Business Development teams
- You are a highly motivated, dedicated, phenomenal teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer dedication, loyalty and adoption
- You have an operational focus, and know how to execute key cross-functional engagements and projects
- You have a successful track record of highly-professional customer service adept to a dynamic, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.