Customer Success Strategic Programs Associate
Slack is looking for a Strategic Programs Associate to support key internal programs and initiatives within the Customer Success organization. Our Strategic Programs team is at the heart of our rapidly growing Customer Success organization and provides the critical communication, process, tools and resources needed to deliver value for our customers programs.
As a CS Programs Associate, you’ll help support our global CS team by project leading key Strategic Programs including administration of our customer journey in Gainsight. The work our CS team does to make our customers successful is highly dependent on the work you’ll do. You will be a close partner to both CS leadership and our cross functional teams like Sales, Business Systems, Sales/Business Operations, Customer Experience, and Product.
Your work will involve be equals parts research, prioritization, scoping, and execution. You will listen to team feedback to discover opportunities across Customer Success including tool value, process efficiencies, and team communication improvements. You will also formulate a plan for improvement, drive alignment on the plan from CS leadership and cross-functional partners, and execute on it.
What you will be doing
- You will own and drive our Gainsight implementation, our main workflow automation tool.
- You will implement, maintain, and grow Gainsight use cases and reporting. This includes working closely with partners to define scope and requirements, implement new workflows and functionality, and evangelize the benefits of Gainsight to increase adoption and productivity gains.
- You will be coordinating the execution of Strategic Programs such as our team newsletter, customer betas, incident management, product feedback and more.
- You will act as a go-to point person for questions and input about our team tools, processes, and customer success programs.
- You will ensure that the team workflows and tools are effective across global teams, considering regional differences in doing so.
What you should have
- 3-5 years of experience within a Customer Success and/or operations team.
- Previous experience administering Gainsight or a similar tool.
- You have experience leading complex Customer Success tools and are passionate about collaborating with vendors, BizSys and Sales & BizOps.
- You are highly organized and self-motivated individual, with a track record of project managing multiple initiatives with multiple partners.
- You love having strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping.
- You have curiosity about how things work and flexibility to new ideas. You have the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements.
- You have built trusted advisor relationships and provided assistance across multiple stakeholders.
- You possess exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, and be able explain your work clearly and concisely to leadership and large groups of people.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.