Field Marketing Manager, DACH
Slack is looking for a tenured Field Marketing Manager to design and build field marketing programme for the DACH region. This role is a new position on Slack’s Field Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of Slack's regional marketing practice from our Munich office.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the execution, logistics, and strategy of both proprietary Slack events programme and third party sponsorships that support growth for both brand awareness and sales in the region.
You will also work closely with the DACH sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect facing programme contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Be the lead for regional marketing activities in the DACH region
- Work closely with regional sales leads to develop a regionally impactful field marketing programme that effectively creates brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all segments of Slack's business.
- Build and execute our regional events strategy across a variety of proprietary and 3rd party events, including all logistics, production, agency management, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, sales enablement and audience acquisition.
- Execute a broad range of integrated field marketing programmes including email nurture campaigns, webinars, events and ABM campaigns to support regional sales objectives.
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Be the voice of the DACH region for central marketing functions (e.g. web, customer marketing, content marketing, product marketing) and collaborate with central teams to agree priorities for region and support execution of those programmes
- Track, measure and communicate programme results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Fluent German and English speaker.
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing.
- Equal parts creative thinker and results driven worker.
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines.
- Detail oriented, leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
- Evidence of building effective field marketing programmes in the DACH market.
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programmes that are results driven in their approach.
- Experience owning field marketing programmes above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.