Manager, Growth Partnerships
Slack is seeking an extraordinary, growth-minded individual to help take our partner ecosystem that is focused on our self serve business to a new level, as part of Slacks Alliance and Channels team. You will work closely with a variety of cross-functional groups such as product, marketing, strategy and operations to structure and execute partnerships that help Slack expand its in-product and marketing driven self serve business. You'll cultivate new and existing partnerships to drive creative and scalable ways of bringing Slack to the Small & Medium Business segment.
What you will be doing
- You will scale existing partnerships that advance Slack’s self serve engine.
- You will ensure business execution by monitoring activities and impact against key performance indicators and pivot partnership/engagement model as necessary.
- You will establish and maintain positive relationships with senior executives from leading ISV’s and marketplaces.
- You will learn the overall partnership and deal process, leading all core post-deal signing processes, such as co-marketing, technical integration and new growth strategies.
- Be both partner and product-minded, developing strong relationships with external partners, but also with our internal product teams.
- You will consistently deliver positive results by growing existing partners each quarter with an eye towards signing new partners down the road.
- You will be leading the product road map with each partnership, ensuring that partners are using the Slack platform to drive customer value.
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - making Slack a favored company with which to partner.
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans.
What you should have
- 6+ years of relevant growth partners or growth marketing experience
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous product management experience preferred
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Proven track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Have a strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integration
- You'd have experience in activating partnership via marketing and in-product channels
- Experience working with partner programs in their infancy
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Slack and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.