Corporate Events Associate
Slack is looking for an Events Associate to join our Corporate Events Marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with the larger corporate events team, internal partners, and third party agencies throughout the pre-event planning and onsite execution. You’ll partner with cross-functional marketing partners to plan and execute advertising events. Additionally, you will craft and own processes to maintain the promotional materials, such as the event website and registration systems, with up accurate information including speakers and general content updates.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and inspiring culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- You will partner with larger marketing team to handle execution of the promotion calendar for Frontiers, Slack’s annual user conference
- Lead the logistics and planning for ancillary programs alongside our global conferences
- Oversee with 3rd party vendors for large scale event planning
- Participate in ideation and planning phases for large scale corporate events
- Provide assets and templates for sales promotion of our annual conference
- Pre-event prep for Slack staff and internal conference attendees
- You will have frequent internal communications to cross functional partners, keeping the team up to date on planning progress and achievements
- You will handle our event management system for all event registration tracking, code creation, reporting and more
- Track results against strategic goals such as overall registration and registration against various audience goals
What you should have
- 2-3 years experience in event planning or relevant marketing coordination
- You are experienced in coordinating logistics for hosted events
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation tools in a marketing or events capacity
- Experience in marketing campaigns or event promotion
- Detailed and process oriented to find efficiencies in execution
- Confidence to work with cross functional departments
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.