Technical Project Manager (Sales, Marketing & Legal)
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Program Manager who will support the Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing & Legal) Business Technology team and the internal systems that drive their business. You will primarily be responsible for facilitating the system execution that helps these teams run their business.
You will play a meaningful role working with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal and IT Applications teams from scoping through delivery. You will ensure the work is well understood, resourced appropriately, and executed successfully across multiple departments.
Do you use your critical thinking skills to drive successful organizational long-term plans while working on multiple, highly-detailed projects? Do you develop methods to help the team get their work done effectively and drive the business to think critically about how to plan and prioritize the work? If this sounds interesting, come work at Slack!
- Play Scrum Master to the IT Applications teams supporting Sales, Marketing & Legal.
- Work dedicatedly with the key partners to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes. Creatively develop plans to mitigate any issues that affect the project deliverables.
- Develop project plans, resource plans, with accuracy and in collaboration with technical resources.
- Provide hands-on program and project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks, deliver projects on time against the agreed-upon critical metrics.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- At least 3 years in an organization running resources, tasks, and workflows in a technical program management, systems engineering and/or project/program management role.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools, and the flexible application thereof.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, relationship building and experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams - specifically, bridging technical and business partners.
- BA/BS etc. are required; MBA a plus.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment. SaaS experience a plus.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS software, such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Workday, NetSuite, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Zendesk.
- You are an active Slack user.
- Strong emoji game.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.