Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance
Slack is seeking a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to scale with the Corporate Finance team to support our rapidly growing organization. Initially reporting to the Head of FP&A this Senior Analyst will rotate across all FP&A functions to provide financial insights and support key decision making. We’re an extremely lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
Sound interesting? Are you fun to work with? Are you smart, hardworking, and humble? Then don't stop reading and come work at Slack, we’re nice!
What you will be doing
- Help drive the Company’s annual planning and budgeting process
- Assist in the preparation of Board materials as well as presentations to the Executive team
- Identify and measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Drive complex financial modeling development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial BVA reports for senior management
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for the leadership team including the CFO
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Finance, Economics, Accounting)
- 2+ years of investment banking, consulting, private equity, and/or FP&A experience at a technology company (SaaS experience preferred)
- A keen analytical eye and extensive model building experience
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint (Google Slides and Sheets is also appreciated)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with planning tools (Anaplan, Host Analytics, Adaptive, etc.)
- Experience in the Software / SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and eagerness to grow with the company
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.