Business Systems Analyst - Sales Finance (Anaplan)
As Business Systems Analyst, you will provide support to Finance functions, working in Anaplan (Territories/Quotas, etc), Xactly, and other integrated financial tools. You will serve as the primary contact person regarding enhancement, support, training and issue-resolution for our Slack Finance & Operations team.
You will work closely with Finance business users and cross-functional teams on various system initiatives and handle end-to-end life cycle for these initiatives including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration and testing. You will also be in a position to make well reasoned recommendations to improve our business systems and processes. If this role and opportunity speaks to you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Work with Sales Finance business partners to understand the project roadmap and assess current challenges. You will participate in providing and implementing solutions using both existing technologies and to evaluate emerging tools.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to document and re-engineer current processes for finance and accounting systems while continuously identifying gaps and possibilities for automation.
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to effectively troubleshoot system issues as they arise.
- Draft business requirements documents, technical specs, functional designs, test scripts, test plans, and training materials.
- Provide end-user support, training, and administration of our Finance applications.
- 2+ years of experience managing and supporting Finance applications.
- 2+ years work experience maintaining and implementing Anaplan (Territories/Quotas, etc).
- Experience implementing and customizing financial applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Integration experience with one or more SaaS applications like, Anaplan, Xactly, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and the capacity to translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills along with ability to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams, development resources and external vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a hyper growth work environment.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.