Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized learning professional who thrives when crafting and developing learning? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a curriculum lead to work closely with our services team. For this role, we’re looking for a commanding learning experience designer and content strategist. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers by ensuring that our largest customers can take advantage of the benefits provided by Slack, and that we can scale content, curricula, and certifications to other segments of our customer and partner base.
You’ll play a meaningful role in scoping, building, and delivering relevant and compelling curricula and content across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies through formats such as classroom, virtual instructor-led, self-paced, job aids, and train the trainer programs.
What you will be doing
- Curate and be responsible for creating reusable content and curriculum for customer onboarding, ongoing learning paths, and certifications
- Lead curriculum-related projects, working closely with Customer Success Content Strategy and Enablement, Product Marketing, Developer Relations, and Customer Experience teams
- Develop content as needed, including written, video, and interactive content
- Serve as curriculum, content, and instructional design mentor for others in the organization
- Scale brain-friendly instructional strategies for each of our customer segments
- Continuously improve all training programs and develop new offerings
What you should have
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships with stakeholders.
- You’re a strong and exacting instructional designer. You know which protocols to use to ensure that people learn effectively.
- You are also a discerning editor. You know exactly how to make a learning experience clear and concise.
- You’re comfortable with instructional design methodologies and familiar with common tools for design, authoring, and video creation.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are dedicated in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.