Product Manager, Customer Experience Products
Slack is seeking a product manager to help build the tools that our 10 million daily active users to find help on Slack. You’ll be responsible for building a best-in-class support experience that enables users to learn Slack, find help when they need it, and interact with our incredible Customer Experience support agents.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will own end-to-end product plans, roadmap, and metrics for features related to all of our help products, including in-product chat and ticketing, Slack’s Help Center, Status Site, and education bot.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with your Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with users.
- Partner with other product managers, designers, and researchers on help experiences throughout the product, ensuring Slack is built with user support in mind.
- You will continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features more quickly.
What you should have
- At minimum, you have 2-4 years work experience, ideally in product management or a customer-facing role.
- You are passionate about Slack, customer experience, and the problems we are solving
- Talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Ability to work with many different types of people across a variety of job functions. People love working with you.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.