Our People team is looking for an individual with experience and a real passion for helping people by scaling benefit programs within a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
Reporting to the Global Benefits Manager, you will be joining a small team but mighty team in working collaboratively to develop processes, identify tools and pull data to make engagement with our top customers, our employees, successful.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will become the domain expert for employee benefit inquiries, partner with benefits broker and/or benefits providers as needed and look for areas to improve the employee experience
- You will be the front line of support for day-to-day benefits administration for our generous medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, COBRA, 401k, leave of absence and time off programs
- You will partner and collaborate with the Global Benefits Manager to analyze current benefits programs by understanding benefit trends, benchmarking and program data analytics to make recommended improvements to plan design
- You will drive the planning and roll out of US open enrollment including advising on recommended plan improvements, implementation of new benefit carriers, employee communication, and data auditing
- You will partner with the Workday HRIS Analyst in implementing process improvements, new benefit programs, and data analysis reporting
- You will be the point person for managing compliance such as ACA, 5500’s, 401(k) audit and review of plan documents
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in benefits administration
- Ability to work cross-functionally and take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Passionate about Slack and our Mission
- Proficient in Workday
- Experience working in the tech industry
- You love emojis and are an active Slack user
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.