Senior Product Manager, Security and Compliance
Slack is seeking a product manager to help improve Slack’s security and meet the compliance needs of our rapidly growing large enterprise customers. You have extensive experience as a product manager of enterprise products focusing on security, identity and/or compliance features, and have performed well in large and fast-growing organizations.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will own end-to-end product plans and roadmap for features related to security, policy controls and compliance of Slack
- You will drive execution against our plan in collaboration with your Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- You will continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to customers more quickly
- You will partner closely with Slack’s Policy and Security teams, assessing commercial and regulatory requirements and contributing meaningfully to evaluation of product, partnership, and policy solutions to address them.
What you should have
- Experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Awareness of policy and regulatory issues related to regulated industries such as healthcare, financial services and government
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Committed desire to understand our customers
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Natural leadership skills. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you
- Strong written communication skills
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.