Technical Delivery Manager
Are you a leader who can execute the next generation of technical delivery excellence at Slack? Are you a team player who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a technical delivery manager to join our global project delivery organization to support our customer implementations. For this role, we’re looking for a someone who is creative, collaborative, and experienced. This manager will accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers, ensuring that each project facilitates the digital transformation and paradigm shift in how we work afforded by the Slack platform.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of situations.
What you will be doing
- Manage the delivery of technically focused projects, working closely with the technical architect team and our customers to transform the way they work
- Build out program and project plans to execute the successful technical delivery of Slack
- Identification of customers additional technical requirements, day-to-day project management tasks, and coordination of overall technical design tasks
- Manage scope, timelines, and project financials according to plan
- Build out discovery procedures with Enterprise customers to scope both business and technology needs correctly
- Enhance the methodology that delivers continuous results and measures success
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of technical program/project delivery experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have experience in the Slack ecosystem and understand solution architecture for API based SaaS systems
- You have experience managing projects with various methodologies
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way
- You are able to present and have discussions at the various levels and functions in an enterprise organization
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.