Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience Operations
At Slack, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success, and we want to provide the best service possible in the most efficient and scalable way. Using analytics to forecast customer needs, influence product development decisions, and drive efficiency in the work we do is critical to helping us scale our support operations effectively. As a Senior Analyst on the Customer Experience Operations team, you’ll help us derive meaningful insights through data, partnering with senior leaders across the company so we can be successful in achieving our goals and measuring our performance.
You'll have deep technical skills and a real passion for helping Slack make data-informed decisions. You'll be fearless, independent, and excited about having a big impact in a growing team. You’ll come with a strong understanding of SaaS customer support, forecasting models, and support ticket data sets, as well as the ability to tell a compelling story with data.
What you will be doing
- Develop, build, and maintain reports that contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of our department.
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract impactful insights that influence the Customer Experience and Product team’s strategies.
- Tell stories with data that have the power to influence senior leaders at Slack.
- Proactively identify and highlight emerging trends for our support teams and product development teams.
- Partner with engineers to manage projects aimed at improving how we log and access data.
- Use data to suggest improvements to team efficiency and staffing.
- Create and monitor key result metrics for our quarterly OKRs.
What you should have
- A genuine passion for good customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- A proven track record of using analysis to impact key business or product decisions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses.
- Flexibility in adapting previous experience to fit the needs and culture of our unique team.
- An advanced understanding of how to read, manipulate, and compile various data sets.
- Proficiency in one or many analytics languages like SQL/python/R etc.
- College degree or equivalent professional experience in Statistical Analysis or a related field.
- You can work with us in our office in San Francisco, CA.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.