Sr. Equity Administrator
Slack is looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Equity Administrator to be a key member in the accounting department. This member will assist in scaling Slack’s stock administration function as the Company grows globally. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner, great communicator, team player, detail-oriented and resourceful.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Use Equity Edge Online (EEO) to assist managing transactions (grants, exercises etc.) and ensure timely processing
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration functions, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes
- Assist in preparation of the equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Experience managing Section 16 forms filing and 10(b)5-1 trading plans
- Experience in managing education, open enrollment and processing and reporting of ESPP for global population
- Assist in responding to questions from employees regarding equity grants and exercises
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
What you should have
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- CEP preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Stock Administration preferred
- Experience with processing and owning equity transactions while managing to SOX compliant environment.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, analytical abilities and project management skills
- Ability to partner with internal and external cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting, equity software provider, broker(s), transfer agent and auditors
- Strong/advanced knowledge of Excel
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.