Manager, Marketing Programs - EMEA
Slack is looking for an experienced Manager, Marketing Programs, to join our EMEA marketing team and help drive the understanding, growth, and success of Slack in Europe. Their primary goal is improving the productivity of marketing by ensuring the right tools, systems, supporting materials are in place to deliver high impact marketing.
As Manager, Marketing Programs Office, you'll be driving continuous improvement within the marketing department by focussing on scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing initiatives across multiple functions including Demand Generation, Brand, Field Marketing, Comms, Operations and Finance. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market. You will utilize your deep understanding of B2B marketing best practice to ask important strategic questions that help clarify and guide our teams through priorities and decision-making. The Marketing Programs Manager is also tasked with managing the marketing calendar in Europe and ensuring that it is always aligned with sales efforts and the business’ overall goals and objectives.
This role is clearly right for you if you love using your critical problem-solving skills to develop successful plans to deliver value to the organization while working with multi-functional teams that come together to deliver value for the organization. You will also have the chance to inspire the business to conceptualize how to use data to make informed decisions and drive a data-driven marketing culture.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with regional owners, cross-functional partners and leadership to prioritize, plan, execute and monitor the health of each initiative.
- Establish clear and manageable objectives, communicating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams, and refining the requirements of the team as needed.
- Cultivate positive collaborations at all levels and partner with delivery teams, including web, content, design, email, business technology, marketing operations and analytics.
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure optimal exploitation of the marketing budget in achieving targeted sales and revenue outcomes.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Slack grows
- Support the selection and ongoing management of our marketing technology ecosystem and capabilities roadmap
- Coordinate with marketing operations on best practice, guidelines and protocols for global deployment of martech
- Communicate progress updates across team, partners, and leadership.
- Monitor the performance of the campaigns and programs and recommend actions to optimise results including campaign tracking and attribution models.
What you should have
- 8+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Great social skills, relationship-building and experience thriving in a collaborative environment with diverse multi-functional teams.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done well and quickly in a dynamic fast-growing company.
- Strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and self-motivated
- A high level of comfort and be energized operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in the marketing area through the creation of knowledge and metrics
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, lead scoring, CRM systems and marketing automation software. Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and Looker an advantage.
- Strong B2B marketing background with thorough understanding of marketing principles and the dynamics of a B2B marketing mix
- Bachelor's degree is required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.