Business Development Representative, Enterprise (French)
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for highly motivated Business Development Representatives to join our fast growing Sales organization.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Work directly with Enterprise & Large Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Slack’s key prospect & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn Slack's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
What you should have
- Fluent French and English speaker
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.