Director of Customer Success Strategy & Operations
The Director of Customer Success Strategy & Operations demonstrates analytical, operational and people management skills to support Customer Success Leadership with go-to-market design and execution. You will become the “go-to” problem solver and thought partner for the Vice President of Global Customer Success and leadership team - delivering recurring operational execution alongside dynamic project work that influences a broad array of partners. You bring deep domain expertise of Enterprise SaaS business models, particularly customer success and other post-sale direct engagement, and can effectively present a broad range of recommendations to leadership.
As a leader on the Sales Business Operations team, you will have a critical impact to the inner workings of our rapidly growing sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth. As a smart and scrappy problem solver, you have excellent analysis skills and are able to break down complex problems, identify insights and form recommendations. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is critical for this role. This leadership role will assume people development responsibilities for a growing team of three (most of the team will also be new to Slack), and as such requires experience and investment in developing strong team culture, internal brand, and relationship building with stakeholders across the company.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Bring proven planning techniques to support leaders in maintaining optimal coverage design and alignment to market and other teams
- Deliver recurring cadence of high impact insights and metrics reporting to customer success leadership and BizOps leadership
- Drive X-functional initiatives and alignment between critical partners like marketing, finance, product, revenue operations, IT
- Lead and continue to build an extraordinary team
What you should have
- 10+ Years relevant experience operating within or consulting with SaaS organizations
- Experienced leader, who has coached and managed other managers and leaders and who is experienced in building teams
- Experience in building and managing remote teams preferred
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Aptitude for framing complex business problems and translating into analyses, insights and recommendations to inform decision-making
- Effective, clear, and concise interpersonal skills, verbal and written
- Experience driving large projects and leading cross-functional teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, ambitious, able to juggle multiple projects
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels in many different functional areas
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Gsuite
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.