Senior Mobility Specialist
Slack is looking for a seasoned Senior Global Mobility Specialist to help drive global mobility initiatives across the company.
Reporting to the Global Benefits and Mobility Manager, this is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands on, wearing multiple hats, partnering with external vendors and internal teams to provide seamless service to employees and managers.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Primary contact for all global mobility related inquiries, issues and assistance
- Manage global mobility operations with external vendors (immigration and relocation) and troubleshoot any issues that arise daily.
- Consistently strive to improve processes, programs, documentation, and training for the mobility programs.
- Help design an internal mobility program to support Slack’s ongoing growth, employee development
- Partner with legal, tax and people operations on employee mobility tax considerations to ensure that we are able to support business needs and ensure a pleasant employee experience.
- Continually strategize with global mobility vendors, focusing on process improvements, employee experience, compliance and overall program management.
What you should have
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- You possess the professional and interpersonal skills needed to establish early and lasting trust, credibility, and rapport with people across the company in every level
- Experience in building and refining programs, policy and process that provide an exceptional employee experience within a high-growth company
- Natural ability to forge relationships and work effectively with recruiting, employees, and cross-functional partners across the organization
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience using Workday preferred
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.