Certification Program Lead
Can you create and manage scalable certification programs that serve the needs of audiences ranging from our largest enterprise customers to our partner community? Can you build a certification program that drives our customers’ success and advocacy in the market? Can you craft programs that are innovative, exciting, and empathetic to our customer needs? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a Program Lead for our Slack Certified Program. This role will take initiative on building the future of our Slack Certified program (https://www.slackcertified.com) including designing new certifications and badges, bringing new systems online, and marketing the program to a broader audience. For this role, we’re looking for a proven certification professional with strong assessment design skills and the ability to operationalize a certification process from higher to lower stakes.. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Slack by ensuring that our customers of various sizes and industries can take advantage of the benefits provided by Slack, through high-touch or scalable delivery.
You’ll play a meaningful role in leading the future of the Slack Certified Program, by evolving our processes for assessment design, job task analysis, exam blueprints, content creation, and bringing certifications and badges to market.
What you will be doing
- Lead the ongoing strategy and development of the Slack Certified Program
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations, Sales, and our Customer Success community to bring the program to market and implement new systems
- Own the development process for new certifications, including job task analysis, exam blueprints, content curation, and question-writing workshops
- Own direction and run-of-show for live certification events
- Drive relationships and improvements with our LMS, assessment, badging partners and teams at Slack who are responsible for technical and operational work
- Enable internal teams and partners around Certification programs and positioning
- Test early and often, with a bias toward action and learning
- Keep certifications and badges up to date as the product changes
What you should have
- A history of building and leading innovative Certification functions
- Experience designing and developing learning solutions, ideally for enterprise customers
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships with partners
- You look at problems sideways: You’re constantly on the lookout for new ways to deliver education to our customers and can speak to examples of product education experiences that you find particularly compelling
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are dedicated in sharing knowledge with others
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help
- 8-12 years’ experience in enterprise customer-facing curriculum or certification programs
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.