Recruiting Coordination Specialist
Our Recruiting Coordination Specialist will work closely with our recruiters, sourcers, hiring managers and interviewers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral part of the team and is responsible for managing all interview scheduling and related logistics. Additionally, this person will play a role in identifying areas for improvement and efficiency gains. Candidate experience will be your mantra and you'll be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through Slack's interview process. You possess excellent communication skills. You have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, while being able to think proactively. And most importantly, you enjoy the challenge of building a great team of talented individuals while helping to scale a world class organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Scheduling phone, video, and onsite interview panels, including pre- and post-team debriefs
- Maintaining recruiting applicant tracking system, ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date
- Sharing interview documents with interviewers via Slack
- Managing all logistics related to the interviews scheduled from the point the scheduling request is received until the interview is complete
- Greeting candidates and facilitating the onsite interview process, ensuring a high-touch experience
- Setting up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment
- Leading and participating in project work to support the Recruiting Coordination team
- Working closely with recruiters to generate and send out offer letter documents, ensuring accuracy and timeliness is a key priority to meet company goals
- Partnering with cross functional teams to arrange candidate travel accommodations and expense reimbursement with AP team
- Partnering with key stakeholders (recruiters, sourcers, hiring managers, interviewers, recruiting coordination team) to learn about, prioritize, and execute critical hiring needs
- Identifying areas for improvement and efficiency gains
- Role may include some travel for work purposes
What you should have
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or in a Recruiting environment
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize with little guidance
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player but can also work well independently
- Process driven with strong habits and a passion for efficiency improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service and building strong relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with ATS applications, ideally Greenhouse
- Heavy scheduling within Google Calendar
- Familiarity with Slack
- You can draw from your experience working at various startups
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.