Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting for sales professionals.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the industry? If so, we should talk.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our APAC organizations. You will navigate the needs and requirements of our sales, marketing, customer experience and business ops organizations to recruit and hire top talent.You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- The primary focus will be on sales hiring. This includes hiring Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Professional Services consultants, depending on business needs.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales team.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment brand.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales. A mix of agency and in-house experience a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries preferred
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- Written and spoken fluency in both Japanese and English
- BS/BA degree required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.